Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sky Blue & Groovy Guava Color Challenge

Sorry for the late post...google was having server problems this morning. For today's color challenge share I used the colors from SCS's Tuesday color challenge. I received my August Bella Card Class in a Box yesterday from paperpretties and just couldn't wait to use Vegibella. I tried to just use Sky Blue and Groovy Guava but it needed something. I used a little piece of decorator paper by Crate Paper which I also bought from paperpretties.


Stamps: Stampinbella.com, Itty Bitty BG
Paper: Sky Blue, Groovy Guava, Whisper White, Crate Paper
Ink: Black
Accessories: Watercolor crayons, H2O brush, rick-rack, pop dots



I always like to challenge myself to make a couple of cards with the color challenge so I made one more using Simply Said which I still need to return to Rochelle!

Stamps: Simply Said
Paper: Sky Blue, Groovy Guava, Whisper White
Ink: Black, Sky Blue, Groovy Guava
Accessories: CM Oval Cutter, corner rounder, prima (it's blue but looks white in the pic) , brad, oval punches, cuttlebug embossing folder, sponge

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Very cute. I love the Bella. I also love how the corners are rounded on the simply said card. Both of them are suppa!

Julie Campbell said...

What awesome colors! They look so great online, I can't imagine how they must look in person! Your coloring is superb! :) (feel like you're back in Kindergarten?)

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love your rounded corners on the second one, oops Rochelle stole that from me, seriously they are both fantastic.