Thursday, October 9, 2008

Elvis has arrived

Today is the day that this Elvis image is being released so I wanted to share another card that I made with him. It's a pretty simple card. I think it's got a great masculine, retro feel to it.

 
Stamps:
-Thank you very much
-Sheet Music Elvis
-Elvis' Guitar
Paper:
-Black & Simply Smooth White by Prism
-Basic Grey patterned paper
Ink:
-Memento Black
-Old Paper Distress INk
Accessories:
-Ofray ribbon
-silver cord
-makin memories eyelets
Tools:
-Nestabilities by spellbinder
-sponge

I've been playing with some new Paperpretties and Bella images this week too.  I'l share some of those with you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Melissa Galban said...

wasn't sure where to e-mail you. I wanted to comment on your title page and the one you did for Rochelle. I just love them, so cute. Do you have intructions on how do them? I would love to make my title page personal.

Thanks Melissa Galban
myssygalban@yahoo.com
love your blog.