Friday, October 10, 2008

You're an Angel

Happy Friday!

I know this Angel Bella is probably not new to a lot of you but it had been ages since I browsed through the Stamping Bella site. I finally checked it out a couple of weeks ago and this is one of the images and sentiments that I ordered.  I am going to use it as a thank you card.  My supply of TY cards is very low so I will make a few more of these to keep on hand.
This is another one that I made:
 
I have been so busy working with all the fabulous CHF images that I haven't had time to play with Bella.  She is so adorable!  It was so fun to play with Miss Bella again! If you haven't played with Bella lately I encourage you to pull her out and have some fun.  Stamping with her will just make you happy! 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Kristine, love both cards and what a cute Bella but i have to say i love the first card alot, love pink :)