Sunday, December 14, 2008

Turquoise Elvis

I didn't get a lot of stamping done yesterday. I was in my craft room most of the day but didn't accomplish much. Don't know where the day went or what the heck I was doing...

I did manage to get this Elvis card completed: Stamps:
-Western Elvis (Elvis)
-Elvis Is...(Elvis)

Paper:
-Tawny Dark, Medium, & Light by Prism
-Turqoise paper is from Basic Grey

Ink:
-Broken China Distress Ink by Ranger
-Adirondack Hazlenut dye ink by Ranger

Accessories:
-stars are Dress it Up buttons
-Ribbon came off a birthday package (Isn't is cool?)

I have had that ribbon laying on my desk for a few weeks. It was on one of my birthday packages and I just loved the colors and knew I would use it for something. I love how it pulls everything together on this card.

No stamping today. Hubby and I are going on the Holiday Home Tour and then heading to Pasadena to watch the kids rehearse. They are marching around the track in their uniforms so it's great picture taking time! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Anthonette said...

I love the colors you used! Those turquoise buttons really add a great detail too.