Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bear Hugs Sketch


I got a chance to do the SCS sketch challenge today! I flipped the sketch upside down. I think I may have strayed a little far away from the sketch but it was the initial inspiration for this card.

I finally got my new Kim Hughes stamps in the mail and have been having a ball playing with all of these adorable images.

The design team girls have made some amazing samples with a lot of cute paper piecing so I knew I wanted to do some too. It's such an easy way to make adorable cards!

Here's my card:

Stamps:
-Bear Hugs & Spring Trees (Kim Hughes collection by CHF)
Paper:
-Suede Brown Dark by Prism
-Basic Grey
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: