Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Challenge Catch Up

I started out Memorial Weekend thinking I'd have lots of time to stamp but I never had time until tonight. I finally got to get caught up on this weekends challenges. The Inspiration Challenge inspiration was a napkin. As soon as I saw it I had this card pictured in my mind but had to wait two days to actually make it. I used my new Autumn Leaves acrylic stamps for this card.


Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Hero Arts
Paper: mustard, black, rose, bashful blue, white
ink: mustard, black, rose, bashful blue
Accessories: black ribbon, word window punch, gold cord, black brads, ticket corner punch, dimensionals






The Featured Stamper this week was KED. Her gallery is AWESOME. I had never seen it and now I can't stop looking at it. Some really great cards. If you haven't seen KED's work go check out her gallery. I chose this card from her gallery to case. It gave me an excuse to use my GinaK lobster again (not that I really needed one). So, keeping true to the rules, I changed the paper, color and stamps but other that that I stayed pretty true to the origional card. I wish I was creative enough to come up with this great card on my own. But that is why I do the challenges...because it stretches me and forces me to try things I haven't done and in the end I know that's how you become a better stamper!

Stamps: GinaK, Stampin' Up!
Paper: mustard, bashful blue, vanilla, green galore, pumpkin, DP by DCWV
Ink: pumpkin,mustard, bashful blue, black, green galore, rollograph white
Accessories: primas, brads, cuttlebug embossing folder, dimensionals.

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Super cute Kristine. I love the crab card. That is such a cute stamp. Your challenge card is great too. Gotta love those clear stamps.

Anonymous said...

That's so stinking cute! Love it!