Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Color Challenge


I made this card for yesterday's color challenge on SCS. The colors were garden green, bashful blue, and chocolate chip. I found this designer paper at JoAnn's over the weekend. It's by DCWV and since it had all three of the challenge colors I thought it would work well for this card. Aren't those bee's adorable? I have been going nuts buying new non-SU stamps this past month. I can not wait for the new catty!
Stamps: Stampendous, Cute as a Bug by SU!
Paper: garden green, bashful blue, and chocolate chip, white, DCWV
Ink: garden green, bashful blue, blush, pumpkin and chocolate chip
Accessories: CM oval cutter, paper piercer, grossgrain ribbon, dimensionals

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card. I absolutely love the paper and how you threw in pumpkin. Beautiful!

Rochelle W said...

Super cute Kristine. I love the Bee stamp. It is BEEEEutiful. LOL

Melissa said...

I love what you did with the colors! I had to substitute another green because I didn't have Garden Green and plan to keep the original color combo in mind for future projects!

Governor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Governor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! LOVE THOSE BEES