Friday, May 11, 2007

Featured Stamper Sunday


I am not going to pretend to be totally original with my card designs. I am awed and inspired by all the awesome stampers out there. And a lot of what I come up with starts out with me seeing a card I like. But...I really do feel a little guilty when I CASE a card...except on Sunday's! The Featured Stamper Challenge is on SCS on Sunday's. The challenge encourages you to CASE a card. In fact, it forces you to...otherwise you couldn't complete the challenge...right? this weeks featured stamper on SCS is Cindy Williams. I loved her gallery. This is her card that I chose to case. I love the bright colors and the scallop punched circle. I made a graduation card for one of my daughter's friends. Our high school's colors are green and gold. Ancd hey...it's been four whole days since I made a Bella card. I was starting to have withdrawals!
Stamps: Stampingbella.com
Ink: Hunter, mustard, black
Paper: Hunter, mustard, patterned I've had laying around forever and don't remember where I got it.
Accessories: Scallop punches, dimensionals, word window punch, prima's, brads, watercolor crayon

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

OMG!! This is great. I love that layout too. You did a wonderful job casing Cindy. I love her gallery too. She is super talented. You are too by the way.