Friday, May 11, 2007

Inspiration Challenge


I love Saturday's because Saturday's are Inspiration Challenge days on SCS. Today's Inspiration Challenge inspired this card. I have been busy all day doing laundry and cleaning so I am just now getting around to doing this card. Hopefully I can spend my Mother's Day stamping. Hope all you mother's have a very happy day tomorrow!
Stamps: Groovy Lines, warmest regards, All about U
Paper: whisper white, not quite navy, cocoa
Ink: Not quite Navy, Versamark
Accessories: Bronze embossing powder, heat gun, sponge, brads, ticket corner punch,

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Great card Kristine. I love your colors and layout. I hope you get to stamp on Mother's Day. I have already cleared that with my family. I am stamping and no one is going to stop me.

T. Whitesell said...

Love the card, going to save this one to my favorites. Thanks for sharing.