Friday, May 11, 2007

Wide Open Spaces

Today's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS is to leave "Wide Open Spaces" on your card. This is a tough challenge for me because I don't tend to leave any space on a card. It is killing me not to have a background stamp on the white part of the card or to at least use some designer paper on it. It just seems unfinished to me...but I guess that is the point of these challenges...to get you out of your comfort zone.
Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Stampin' Up!
Paper: White, green galore
Ink: green galore, orange, pink, lilac (I used markers)
Accessories: paper piercer, brads, ribbon (dots & dashes from Michael's)

2 comments:

Lori Fahrenholtz said...

Don't you just love the dotted ribbon! Great use of Green!
Lori

Rochelle W said...

Your card is nice. I really like the pircing.