Friday, May 11, 2007

VSN Pre-Challenge

One more week till Virtual Stamp Night! I can hardly wait! I participated in my first one in March and I had a BLAST! May's VSN theme is May Flowers. I made this card for the pre-challenge. It's due by today...there I go procrastinating again.
The challenge was to create a card with a rainbow. I used the emboss resist technique and my spectrum pad and brayer. It's a very simple card to make but the colors are really "WOW" in person.
Stamps: SU's Simple SayingsII, Autumn Leaves
Paper: Glossy white, whisper white, lovely lilac
Ink: Celebration Spectrum, black, versamark
Accessories: paper piercer, sheer ribbon, embossing powder, heat gun

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Very cool. I have a whole pack of glossy paper that I haven't even opened yet. I am going to have to try this. Hmmmmm.... I wonder if I can put it through the embossing folder when I am done. LOL

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty and vibrant!