Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Featured Stamper: Stamps4funinCA


I made this card for Sunday's Featured Stamper Challenge. This weeks featured stamper is amazing. I was pretty overwhelmed by most of her cards but finally decided to try my hand at this one. I love the way it turned out.
Stamps: Riveting, Stamps Happen
Paper: Brown(DCWV), chocolate chip, summer sun, whisper white
Ink: black, chocolate chip, summer sun, cocoa
Accessories: watercolor pencils circle punches, tag punches, word window punh, primas, brads, ribbon, imensionals, sponge

10 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific looking card!

Allison Rankin said...

Hi Kristine! I chose you as my inpiring blog of the week this week!

http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/06/for-this-week-i-chose-kristine-and-her.html

Toni said...

Hi Kristine! Allison is sending people to look at you blog, and I love it! You have an eye for color, and your cards are so cheery! I've added you to my google reader, and will be back!

Mary said...

Your card is beautiful! I love every thing about it.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the colors of this card. How cheerful and adorable!!!

Karen said...

great card. love the colors and design

Rochelle W said...

This is sooooo cute.

Libby Hickson said...

I love your coloring on this little birdie - well done! Your entire card is gorgeous.

Michele Kovack said...

Your images are colored so well! I love them!

Tanis said...

Allison wasn't kidding when she dubbed you "inspiring"! Terrific work, I'm definitely adding you to my bookmarks so I can visit again!