Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Beate's Friday Challenge

I made this card on Sunday for Beate's weekly sketch challenge. But this is the first chance that I have had to post it. Not in time for her Tuesday rawing...but that's ok. The card is 5 x 5 sage cardstock. I stamped the flowers from Heartfelt Thanks on the white panel, punched the corners and then layered it on to a Hunter green panel and then onto the card. I wish I had cuttlebugged the green strip across the bottom but it's all glued down now...The primas have little "bling" stickers on the middle. Looks good in person but doesn't really show up here. Bella is stamped on circle and then layered on scallop circle. I made the scallop circle with my cricut. Punched the holes around the edges and attached with dimensionals. The sentiment is by Hero Arts.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

You did a great job on Beate's challenge!

Rochelle W said...

OMG!! Super super cute. I love everything about this card. Great job Kristine.

Diane said...

Love your bella,awesome card!