Sunday, July 22, 2007

ok...I LOVE Baroque Motifs!

Today's featured stamper on SCS today is Annieht. Her gallery is amazing! It was really hard to pick a card to case but this card caught my eye because it looked like it would work great with Baroque Motiffs, my newest stampset from Stampin' Up! I love how this card turned out. I used some retired SU designer paper, timeworn, and pulled the colors for the card from there. This is one of my favorite cards I've ever made. Thats why I love the challenges on SCS...they stretch you and make you try things you'd never think of on your own.
Stamps: Baroque Motiffs
Paper: Moss, cocoa, saffron,vanilla, SU DP
Ink: Moss, cocoa
Accessories: Cricut (to cut the scallop circle), CM circle cutters, brads, grossgrain ribbon, dimensionals.


Jen over at I{heart}2stamp had a sketch challenge posted that I liked so I thought I would give it a whirl with alll the supplies I all ready had out. I really like how this turned out. It's Jen's sketch with Annie's inspiration and my sweat...what a beautiful combination. I think I'll stop while I am ahead. I an't possible top these two cards today.

Stamps: Baroque Motiffs
Paper: Moss, cocoa, saffron,vanilla, SU DP
Ink: Moss, cocoa
Accessories: CM circle cutters, brads, grossgrain ribbon, dimensionals.

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Fantastic, love the color combo

Corie said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. Once again I am in awe of your color combos.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! These are stunning! :)

Unknown said...

Hey there, Kristine! Great work on these cards...they are gorgeous!

BTW, I've nominated you as a "Rockin' Girl Blogger", for more info go to my blog:

http://lordhavemercy-mercykerin.blogspot.com

Congrats!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These cards rock! Absolutely gorgeous!

Rochelle W said...

Great cards, I love them both.

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous cards Kristine - you're amazing!!