Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Birthday Sketch

I made this card for last weeks SCS sketch challenge. I just got this MFT birthday set from Paperpretties. I really like it but I am still getting used to the headless people Kim makes. The dress is paper pieced with DP from DCWV. This card is really bright and fun in person!

Stamps: My Favorite Things
Paper: Apricot, Bright Pink, DCWV, white, coral
Ink: black, apricot, coral, pink, blush
Accessories: brads, photo corner punch, ticket corner punch, pop dots, paper piercer

4 comments:

Rochelle W said...

I love this card. It must be the bright colors.

Jillabella said...

I love the headless people, but I know what you mean. Everytime I show one to my stamp group they say "yikes, another headless person!"...then we all crack up laughing. Love how bright and fun this card is, might have to go find that paper, it's yummy!!!

Alhambra Club said...

What a pretty and bright card, love the papers and colors

Unknown said...

great card Kristine! very happy! :)