Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Chocolate Bayou

Doesn't that sound like a really yummy dessert? mmmmmm...but it's not...it's a really yummy color combo. Chocolate, River Rock, and Blue Bayou was the SCS color challenge yesterday and when I started working with those colors I automatically went in to male card mode. I think I came us with a couple of great masculine cards!

Stamps: Let's Hear it for the Boy, Gingham Backgrounder
Paper: Bayou, River Rock, White, Chocolate
Ink: black, Bayou, River Rock, Chocolate
Accessories: Liquid Applique, dove blender pen, twill ribbon, buckle, brads, scallop edged scissors






I just love this lighthouse from Cornish Heritage Farms. They have a few different ones and I think I am going to have to get another one soon.

Stamps: Yaquina Lighthouse, You Light up my Life, Gingham Backgrounder
Paper: river rock, chocolate, blue bayou, white
Ink: black, blue bayou, river rock
Accessories: ribbon, tab punch, hardware, prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits, blending stumps

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

These are wonderful male cards! Love them both!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love these cards, the papers and colors are fantsatic, Love that lighthouse, have been checking out a couple myself at CHF.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Excellant color combo's......

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Carol said...

what cute cards these are! Love how the colors work together!

kathy said...

I am always looking for masculine cards. What a great job you did. I love them both