Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fun Supply Challenge & Exciting news at Paperpretties!!!

The girls on the Paperpretties Design Team with me , all participate in a weekly challenge together. We take turns each week issuing the challenge to the group. When we complete the challenge we send our completed project to a specific member on the list. It's really fun way to challenge ourselves and it guarantees at least one piece of fun mail arriving in my mail box each week! We've done sketch challenges, technique challenges and color challenges. When it was my turn I decided it would be fun to do a supply challenge. I sent each of the girls a piece of designer paper, some ribbon, and Changito and sentiment by Stampendous all ready stamped.

I didn't limit them to these supplies but they had to at least use the supplies I sent them in their cards. I wanted to share the results with you!


This was the one I made. I use color pencils to color the background on the sentiment so that it blended in with the paper. I could have stamped it directly on the paper but I tried to follow the same limitations the rest of the group had.







This is the one that Julie Campbell made! It's a suspension card.













This one is by Jillian Winters.










This one is by Christie Ortman, the owner of Paperpretties.














This last one is by Julie Masse.





I think everyone did a fabulous job with the challenge! This week the challenge is using the bouncing brayer technique. I'll try to share the results with you when all the cards get posted!


Before I go I wanted to make sure to tell you about a couple of new subscription options Christie is offering at Paperpretties. They are the copic color club and the Nestabilities Now club. Copics and Nestabilities are the hottest new tools in paper crafting but to run out and buy the entire set is VERY expensive! The subscriptions for these new options are the same as for the card class packages but instead of card class supplies, you will receive either the copics or the nestabilities. Each month, you will receive 6 Copic sketch markers or 1 set of nestabilities.


The cost for the Copic Color Club is $36.00 per month (shipping included). The cost for the Nestabilities Now club is 30.00 per month(shipping included).


If you are already a Paper Pretties subscriber you can add these to your membership and receive a $6 discount (since you won't need to pay shipping twice) .


When you subscribe to Paper Pretties you receive so many benefits... 10% discount at the Corner Store- Access to the Members Only card gallery (some fabulous card ideas!)- Membership to the Paper Pretties Yahoo group- An invitation to "Stampin' In Your Jammies" - our monthly virtual stamp night, and much more.....still reading??? Click here to check it all out!

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What great cards, love seeing what people come up when they start out with the same basic items.

Rochelle W said...

AWESOME!! Everyone did a great job. I loved all the cards.