Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Birthday Sketch

I really liked this weeks sketch challenge. I knew I wanted to use the piece of Crinkled Chalk paper I made for yesterday's project so that made my color choice easy. My layer for panel #4 isn't quite right for the sketch so I may have to make another attempt at this sketch later.

Here is my card:



Stamps: The Art of Framing (The Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Paper: Prismatic Vanilla Cream, Razzleberry Dark, Nautical Blue Medium, Iced Yellow by Prism Papers

Ink: Warm Red, Ochre, and Celadon fluid chalk ink by Clearsnap, Adirondack Pool and Cranberry dye ink by Ranger Inc.

Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder, hole punch, Saran Wrap

Accessories: flowers by Prima, brads by Makin' MemoriesTechnique: Crinkled Chalk

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Pretty card, Great Layout, Interesting colors.
That is kinda a lame comment isn't it? Ok, how about this one. Kristine, Your card is so pretty, I love the layout and the colors you picked are different but very pretty. LOL
I had a starbucks a little too late in the day. LOL