Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crinkled Grunge

This card was a multiple challenge. The colors were chosen for today's color challenge....Wild Wasabi, Pure Pomegranate, and So Saffron. I also wanted to try out this weeks Technique Talk-Crinkled chalk.

Stamps: March stamp of the month set (Lesley Langdon) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: Prismatic Vanilla Cream by Prism Papers, Wasabi, pomegranate, and saffron by Stampin' up!
Ink: Warm Red, Ochre, and Celadon fluid chalk ink by Clearsnap
Accessories: double stitched ribbon by ofray, pop dots

I am not totally happy with it but I don't hate it either! I do love this months CHF stamp of the month!

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Very very pretty. What a great color combo.

huntla1 said...

I love what you are doing with this SOTM. You certainly are doing it justice. Thanks for your beautiful work..