Sunday, April 6, 2008

More VSN Fun



One of the fun things about VSN for me is the way the hostesses stretch the theme. This weeks theme is fashion-so you would think you need to have dress, shoe, and purse stamps. I'm half way through and haven't needed any "fashionable" stamps yet.

This card was made for Markie's Mom's challenge. She talked about sketching clothing designs in a sketch book when she was growing up and then challenged us to made a card using a "sketch style" stamp. Here's the one I came up with. The sketch is a past Poetic Artistry sketch. I just love this SU set!

Stamps:
-Summer by the Sea by SU!
-Floral Backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms
-Script Essential Expressions by Cornish Heritage Farms

Paper:
-SU Burgundy, Brocade and white

Ink:
-New Canvas Hybrid Inkpad by Palette
-Faded Jeans distress ink by Ranger Inc.
-Brilliance Graphite Black by Tsukineko
-Adirondack Cranberry dye ink by Ranger inc.

Tools
Nestabilities by Spellbinder

Monday is CHF Challenge Chicks day. Tim Holtz Distress inks are on special this week and we are all sharing projects featuring these awesome inks so make sure you come back to check it out!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Great card Kristine. I just can't get into that set but you always make great cards with it. I guess it just isn't my style but it sure is yours. Great colors too. I wish I could have come down to do VSN with you again. It would have been fun.