Saturday, August 23, 2008

Batik Butterflies

I had a really fun day stamping. It was virtual stamp night over at SCS. I told my family I was stamping all day and they let me!!! This is my forth VSN and it was just as much fun as my first one! My promise was that if I stamped today then tomorrow would be "family day"! Well, we're going school shopping and then I have laundry and house work to do but I will stay out of my craft room. Don't worry...I made 12 cards today so I have lot's of fun things to share with you this week.

This card was a challenge to use the Brayered Batik technique.

Stamps:
-Garden Friends (Asela Hopkins by CHF)

Ink:
-Spectrum pad by Tsukineko
-Versamark by Tsukineko
-Lime chalk ink by Clearsnap

Accessories:
-grossgrain ribbon by Ofray
-Midnight black embossing powder by CHF
-Queen & Co. Brads

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

Don't forget that this stamp set is the product spotlight over at the CHF store and it's a third off the regular price!

I'll be back Monday with our weekly CHF Challenge Chicks post! See you then!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Very very pretty. I love that background. I am so out of the loop. I didn't know it was VSN again.