Sunday, August 24, 2008

Color Challenge Celebration

I didn't think I'd be blogging today but hubby is out running a quick errand so I have time for a quick post...

This card served double duty. Yesterday was my turn to be the weekly CHF Prism Paper Color Challenge Hostess and this card was my sample for the challenge. But I made it last week and popped it in the mail for my friend Lesley Landon's birthday which is today.

Happy Birthday Lesley!!!


Stamps:
-Birthday Centers (MLM)
-Friends don't Mind (Friendly Kritters)

Paper:
-Patterned paper is The Paper STudio
-Iced Pink, Baby Pink Medium, Blush Red Dark, Simply Smooth White by Prism Paper

Ink:
-Adirondack Pitch Black, stonewashed, lettuce dye ink by Ranger
-Copic Markers

Accessories:
-Cuttlebug embossing folders
-The Robins Egg Dew Drops
-Glossy Accents by Ranger

Hope you have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This just makes me smile! Soooo cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Rochelle W said...

This card is super cute Kristine. I love love love the colors too.