Monday, September 1, 2008

Challenged Chick

Well today is Monday so you know that means I should have a challenge chicks project for you but I flaked out on it! This weeks challenge is a sketch by Lisa Strahl.

It's a great little sketch but I just couldn't come up with anything worthy of sharing and I have a trash can full of cardstock to prove it! I think it's because the top and bottom circles are chopped off and my neat, symmetrical mind just couldn't do it...

Some of the other girls played and they came up with some terrific cards so you should go check them out!

Julie
Michelle
Jennifer
Lisa

Maybe I'll try again later today....for now, here's a card I made on Saturday for the weekly CHF Prism Paper Color Challenge:

CHF Stamps:
-Naughty Kitty
-Script Essential Expressions
-Paisley Backgrounder

Paper:
-Island Mist Medium, Sugar Cream & Tawny Dark by Prism Papers

Ink:
-Adirondack Espresso & Stonewashed Dye ink by Ranger
-Copic Markers

Accessories:
-Ribbon from Michael's

Tools:
-sponge
-corner rounder punch and oval punches by EK Success

I hope you've had a great three day weekend!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I like the card that you made instead. LOL
I know what you mean about the circles though it would bug me to cut them too. But maybe after seeing the other girls cards you will get some inspiration.