Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friendly Kritters

I up pretty early on this Saturday because hubby had to get up early for his drive up to Sacramento. His dad's surgery got postponed because his blood was too thin. They kept him in the hospital and filled him up with vitamin K so hopefully he'll be ready today.

I made a couple of Friendly Kritter's cards this week that I LOVE! Sometimes the patterned paper that you use does so much to bring out a project and this is one of those times. I chose my colors from the paper and just love how everything fell into place! The sad thing is that I don't even know who makes this paper because I would love to get more. I found it in my scrap folder with no name on it. If you know who makes it let me know because I would LOVE to get more of it!

Here's the first one using Helpful Chipmunks:
Stamps:
-Helpful Chipmunks and sentiment (Friendly Kritters)

Paper:
-Blush Red Medium & simply smooth white by Prism
-patterned paper unknown

Ink:
-Adirondack Espresso, hazlenut, aqua, and pitch black dye ink by Ranger
-Copic Markers
-Ranger white gel pen

Accessories:
-EK Success fiber
-Bazil Brads

Tools:
-Martha Stewart Punch
-EK Success ticket corner punch

The second one is made with Sleepy Kitten:

Stamps:
-Sleepy Kitten (Friendly Kritters)

Paper:
-Frosted Kiwi, Frosted Teal, simply smooth white by Prism
-patterned paper unknown source

Ink:
-Adirondack pitch black dye ink by Ranger
-Lime fluid chalk by clearsnap
-copic markers

Accessories:
-Basic Grey Buttons
-EK Success fluffy thread

Tools:
-Martha Stewart Scallop punch
-sewing machine
-sponge dauber

Can you see my new Martha Stewart scallop punch? It makes such beautiful scallops.

On another note, I saw that Liz just put a TON of CHF stamps on clearance. There are some for as low as $1. They won't last long so you should hurry over and check them out! That's where I'm headed!

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are absolutely darling Kristine! Love your new banner too!