Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beacon of Hope

Sorry that I've been absent for a few days. I was going to post my posts ahead of time to be published while I was gone but "Blogger in Draft" was having technical difficulties when I went to do it so I couldn't.

So to make up for it I will share two cards with you that I made with a new CHF set that is being released on Friday, the 25th. It's from a new line....yep-another new line over at Cornish Heritage Farms, called Scene it. I love the fact that there is such a wide variety of styles and such great innovation from them!

It's called Beacon of Hope. It comes with 3 different lighthouses, 10 sentiments, 2 boats, 3 sets of birds, and a compass. You those of you who love to make scene cards-it's your dream come true kind of set!!!


These are my first two cards that I made with this set. I am still learning how to make scenes and there are a couple of mistakes on them but over all I am really happy with how they turned out! I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink by Tsukineko, masked the images and then sponged in the sky, water, and grass. Then I went back in and colored with copics an/or pencil.

Today, I off to spend the day with the marching band. It's there first Field Show Competition of the year. My daughter is the drum major so I am a little nervous for her but I know that she'll do fine!

I'll be back tomorrow with a sneak peak at the new Friendly Kritter's image that is being released on Tuesday...see you then!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

LOL LOL LOL I thought the title was Bacon of Hope. I love bacon.