Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Boot Scootin' Day

I just love this Sophia image from Paperpretties. She is adorable. I made this card for last weeks sketch challenge over at Paperpretties. I really like how it turned out!

The Basic Grey patterned paper has a little bit of a rustic feel which works well for this image. Sophia is colored with Copic Markers. The stars are from JoAnn Scrap Essentials.

I am going to Colorado for work for a couple of days. Planning on visiting Archivers while I am there. I just love that store and always find one or two (or 20) things that I just have to have!

My work laptop fried the hard drive yesterday so I am with out a lap top for a week or so while it is repaired so I won't have access to my blog or e mail again till Friday. I am going to try and schedule a couple of posts to post while I am gone....we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

This card makes me giggle.