Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pretty Sophia


It has been ages since the timing worked out for me to join the Stamping in your Jammie's party over at Paperpretties but last night I had the time to try a couple of the challenges.

The very first challenge was a technique challenge. The challenge was to try a technique that you had never tried. This was a tough one for me because I try to do the weekly TLC challenges and I often participate in VSN weekends so I have tried most of the techniques that I am aware of. But I bought a Mirror it stamp about 6 months ago and have never used it so I decided to try the reflection technique.

The main image is Cuddle Me Sophia from Paperpretties. The grass and the Mirror It Stamp are by Cornish Heritage Farms and the sentiment is from the Get Well Centers set from Mona Lisa's Moments. I'm not loving the layout but I like the basic idea of the card and I only had an hour to come up with something! I will definitely have to try this technique again some time!

We're nearing the end of the week...hope it's been a good one for you!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I just LOVED this card, Kristine! Just beautiful! So glad you got to play!