Friday, October 3, 2008

Ways to use quotes

Yesterday's Way to Use it challenge was a challenge to use quotes. CHF's Mona Lisa's Moments line has some great set's full of quotes so I knew I was up to this challenge. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I came up with this card:

Cornish Heritage Farms Stamps
-Paisley Backgrounder
-Ribbons
-Natures Silhouettes
-Motivational Centers

Paper:
-simply smooth white & Razzleberry Light, medium, & Dark by Prism

Ink:
-Clearsnap Rouge, Pink Pastel, & Maroon fluid chalk

Accessories:
-silver cord
-Blue Moon Charm

Tonight is our High School's first home football game and our marching bands first performance of the year so we're pretty excited around our house! Tomorrow, the band is marching in a parade so I won't get to participate in all the World Card Making Day festivities but I hope you will. Probably no post tomorrow but I'll be back Sunday!

No comments: