Saturday, November 8, 2008

Color Challenged Angel

It was my turn to host the Prism Paper color challenge over at the CHF Forum today.

This weeks colors are:
cc24
Frosted Teal
Stormy Light
Twilight Dark




My card is pretty simple but I just love this beautiful angel and didn't want anything too fussy that would take away from her.


Stamps:
-Aged Sheet Music Scrapblock
-Christmas Angel (Sandra Kuck)
-Christmas Expressions (MLM)

Paper:
-Frosted Teal, Stormy Light, Twilight Dark, and simply smooth white

Ink:
-Versafine smokey grey by Tsukineko
-Memento Rich Cocoa by Tsukineko
-Adirondack Denim dye ink by Ranger
-Copic Markers
-White Gel Pen

Tools:
-sponge

If you decide to play along, make sure you post your link in the forum so I can check it out!  Busy day at another band competition and then hanging out in Pasadena all day Sunday.  I should be back Monday!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

very pretty, Kristine :)
hope you have a great weekend!