Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm back....

I knew I had better rush over here and get something posted after I received my third frantic e mail from a friend wanting to know if I was okay since I hadn't posted on my blog in a week and a half. I am happy to report that I am okay....now.

I survived the Battle of the Bands tournament. It was a long crazy weekend but it went well and best of all, it's over till next year! My in-laws who had been visiting for 10 days left and two days later our friends came for the four day weekend. They left this morning. I had to work a shift at the Marching Band Tree Lot this afternoon and now...finally...I feel like I am starting to have my life back! I am sure you are all beginning the craziness of the holidays. My November was so crazy that I think December will be a breeze!

I finally got to hang out in my craft room over the weekend with my girlfriend Cindie. She was working on a scrapbook album while I made some cards. I wanted to make some last minute holiday cards so I pulled out my Thomas Kinkade Christmas series pack and whipped up a few quick cards. I'm going to share them all with you today to make up for being such a slacker blogger these last few weeks!




























So...after a very busy and somewhat stressful November, I am happy to say that I am settling down into some normalcy. Blogging, stamping, and hopefully getting some sleep.....life is good.


No comments: