Saturday, December 6, 2008

Prism Color Challenge

It's my week to host the color challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms. I was inspired by some of the patterned paper in the new Wassail collection by Basic grey...so inspired that I made three different cards with the same paper and color combo.

The colors for this week's challenge are Blush Red Dark, Herbal Garden Medium, & Sunflower Medium:


I made three cards with these colors. The first one was made with The Guardian image from the Sandra Kuck Line.















For the second card I used one of the light houses from Beacon of Hope from the Scene it line.

My Last card was made using the Bird Sampler set. I am really happy with how it turned out.

For details about these cards check them out in the CHF Gallery. It's a great place to get inspiration for all the great CHF Stamps.

If you have these colors, I'd love to see your take on today's color challenge!

I'm off to finish putting up the Christmas decorations.

Happy Saturday!


No comments: