Monday, January 5, 2009

Friendly Kitty

I am back to the real world today as I am sure many of you are!

I don't know where the last two weeks went. I had planned on spending my two weeks off in my craft room but never had a chance. Couldn't ignore my company...and with the rain had to drive the kids to rehearsal in Pasadena a couple of days because Tyler has only had her license for three months and I wasn't comfortable having her drive so far in the rain. But that's ok...I do feel relaxed and the house is clean and the laundry is caught up so I am ready to get back into the routine of things!

I was in my stamp room most of yesterday but I was working on some release stuff that I can't share yet so I thought I'd share another Friendly Kritter card that I made last week.

Stamps:
-Kitty Hugs & sentiment (Friendly Kritters)
-Fishnet Backgrounder

Paper:
-Papaya Medium & Dark, and simply smooth white by Prism Papers

Ink:
-Adirondack Rust and Hazelnut dye ink by Ranger

Accessories:
-K & Co. Brads

Tools:
-prisma color pencils
-EK Success word window punch
-nestabilities by Spellbinder
-sponge

I Just love that Kitty....well, I love all the Friendly Kritters!!!

I hope your "back to reality" day is good! See you later!

No comments: