Saturday, January 3, 2009

Scrappy New Year!

I am starting out the new year with a commitment to working on my scrapbooks more often so I thought I would make a layout for today's Prism Color Challenge over in the CHF Forums.

Today's colors are:
Classic Red
White &
Black

cc31

I chose these colors because they scream New Years to me but also because they were perfect for scrapping the pics from the Pasadena Honor Band that the kids were just in!

Here's my page:

Stamps:
-Aged Sheet Music Scrapblock
-Design at top is from America the Beautiful (Kim Hughes)
-Everyday Petites (MLM)
-Journal block made with Writers Block Backgrounder
-"You Look Marvelous" sentiment from Photo Op (The Rummage Bin)
-"Great Work!" sentiment from Train Expressions (MLM)

Paper:
-Prismatic White, Black, & Classic Red

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-L'Amore Red by Palette

Tools:
-Cricut used to cut out Title
-Spellbinder die

The weather outside is cold and wet for most of us so I think you should stay inside and stamp and scrap today! If you get a chance to play with today's colors I'd love to see what you come up with!


No comments: