Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mother Hen

I made it home safely from North Carolina. Great flights...on time...and nobody in the center seat on any of the flights...thats my idea of a good trip!

While I was gone CHF released another Friendly Kritters image. I am having a ball experimenting with my copics with this one! Here is one of the cards I made before I went on my trip. It has a sentiment sneak peak from a new Mona Lisa Moments set that is coming out in time for Mother's day!

Stamps:
-Scratchy Straw Backgrounder
-Mother Hen (Friendly Kritters)
-Mother's Day Centers (MLM)
Paper:
-Sunflower Medium and light, Suede Brown Dark, and simply smooth white by Prism
Ink:
-Adirondack Espresso and Butterscotch dye ink by Ranger
-Copic Markers
Other:
-Makin' Memories Brads
-Martha Stewart punch

Busy with work and the in-laws are coming in to town tonight but I'll try and be back tomorrow! Have a great day!

No comments: