Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cosmic Mushrooms

The March Stamp of the Month has been released over at Cornish Heritage Farms. The stamp of the month is such a terrific deal. Each month CHF releases an image and sentiment set at a special bargain price. It's the only time you can get the set together. After the month ends you can only buy the stamps separately at a higher price so now is the time to head on over!

I made this card this morning using the SOTM set and my new Cosmo Cricket paper. I am loving these colors!


My in-laws just left after being here for a few days so I have to go get the laundry going and then clean up my craft table! I can't even see the top of it! Hope you get to do something more fun than laundry today! See you tomorrow!



2 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Kristine - this is wonderful. I just love the colors you used and the mushrooms are too cute. Enjoy your visit.

Leah said...

Such a cute card! I am loving those mushrooms and the colors you used are great! Did your flowers make it to you okay? I know you've been gone and are getting back into the routine, but just wanted to make sure they got to you safe!