Saturday, July 10, 2010

Birthday Surfer

Ahhhh....the weekend is here! Hubby all ready left to golf this morning so I am posting quickly so I can go stamp! I made this card for my son's friends birthday this week. I kept the front fairly simply because I am sure that like most 16 year old boys this one is headed for the circular file pretty quickly!
The image is Some Odd Girl. I picked this image up for free last month. If you haven't taken the digital image plunge yet go grab this month's "freebie" and play!

The cool part of this card is the inside!

The inside was die cut with the Look Here Sizzix die. It's only available through Stampin Up right now. I don't own it yet but my friend is a demo and she cut me a few samples. I want to see how much I use these inserts before I buy it as it's pretty pricey!

I hope your weekend is off to a good start! I am off to stamp!








No comments: