Thursday, July 8, 2010

Many Thanks

Sorry I am so late posting today. I had this card all put together but hadn't colored him yet. Finally got to it . The sketch is from this weeks Sketch Saturday sketch. The card was also inspired by This weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge -to use a sporty theme and this week Dare U2 Digistamp Challenge-inspired by the outdoors. The patterned paper is DCWV.


I just love this image by KennyK. They will be starting their weekly challenges on Sunday...I am counting down the days. Even though this is a digital image I was able to mask it in order to sponge in the grass and clouds. I simply put a yellow post it note over the image, traced around the edge, and then cut it out! It worked great!


I am making up a few different golfer thanks to give to my friend who's son is on the golf team at the high school. I know she will enjoy having them to give to the coaches at the end of the year!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kristine

4 comments:

Nancy said...

AWWW this is brilliant, Kristine:O) He is so cool, and that background looks amazing:O)
Wonderful card, and I bet your friend will be so proud to give these away:)
Have a lovely weekend, and I hope to see you when we start up the challenges:O)
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Lena Katrine said...

Great and cool card!
Thanks for playing along at SS this week - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

Shelly said...

Super cute card for our challenge this week! Love the image and the paper pricking! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Hugs Shelly ;)

Donna said...

Fantastic card, such a great design and a brilliant image! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake & DU2DS this week :) Donna x