Sunday, July 11, 2010

Make Lemonade

No stamping for me today. We are headed out to drive my son to summer camp. He is going to Idyllwild Arts for a two week Jazz Camp in the mountains. He's never been to this camp before but we've heard good things about it so keeping my fingers crossed that he likes it!

It's three hours away near Palm Springs so most of the day will be taken up with the drive, dropoff, and drive home! So...no stamping for me!

Oh well...I still have a card to share with you. I made this a few days ago. It uses one of the newest High Hopes stamps, "Drink Lemonade".

I made it for a friend who is having a rough time right now. It was inspired by the current High Hopes Blog Challenge to use stars!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card.
luv
Debby