Monday, July 12, 2010

Pastel Cutie

I am so excited!!! The Kennyk challenges have begun! I didn't make the design team but that's ok because I am a HUGE fan of these fun teen images and am so excited to have an opportunity to play with them and to participate in the challenges each week I've been waiting patiently for the challenges to start and even had a few images colored all ready but then it turned out that the challenge was Pastel's. Well....I didn't have any colored in pastel because these images just scream bright, hot colors. I'm not even a huge pastel girl but I went through my papers and found this paper that I had used for some Easter cards.

The card was inspired by this weeks Sketch Saturday sketch.


This image is "Queens Cutie"...and she is a cutie! Dropping this in my stash of cards to send to Tyler when she is away at college next year! Kennyk has a monthyly freebie on his site so if you want to join the challenge go grab "Dixie Daisy"!

Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute image..I like how you kept the background soft and pretty!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card, Kristine:O) Love the pretty papers and great design. Lovely colouring.
Thank you for joining KKKG, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

paola said...

FABULOUS!! beautifully colored and i love all the details, just stunning, thanks for joining us on Kenny K's challenge
smiles
Paola