Saturday, April 28, 2012

Woodland Deer

I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start!  

I have been travelling like crazy the last few weeks for work and am taking off again tomorrow for a few days but I have a card to share with you that I made a few weeks ago with one of the newly released CHF Backgrounders.

For this card I paired Wood Grain Backgrounder with a digital image, Deer Woodland Scene.
Did you get a chance to see all the wonderful re-released Backgrounders yet? 
 I am so happy they are back!!!

Wood Grain Backgrounder in red rubber by CHF
Deer Woodland Scene. digital stamp by CHF
Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa dye ink
Copic Markers
Bazzill Basic Suede Brown dark and light
Mohawk bright white #80
Maya Art vine
Spellbinders dies

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great rest of your weekend!



jimlynn said...

Fantastic!!! LOVE all the leaves on here and that wood look background too!

Dianne Beans said...

Great job on your card. I love the background with the digital image. They work wo well together. Happy traveling.