Saturday, April 2, 2016

Saturday Sketch #10


It's time for another sketch challenge between me and my friend Chaunnelle.

It was my turn to choose the sketch and I chose this simple on that I found on 


I needed to make a birthday card for my son in law and this sketch was the perfect jumping off point!

Here is the card I came up with.


I used Party Dragon from High Hopes for the image.
I colored the image with Colored Pencils and blended it with mineral spirits and blending stumps.


The paper is from the Doodlebug Design "Happy Camper" paper pad.



For the inside I created a little pocket to hold a gift card or a little cash!

The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly and I got it at Hobby Lobby!

The Happy Birthday part is from the Little Cupcake stamp set from The Rubber Cafe'.


This is a super versatile sketch that I know I will use again.
Can't wait to see what Chaunnelle did with it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: