Saturday, June 2, 2007

Quick post...

No time to stamp today...busy cleaning house, but I wanted to get this fun card posted since I haven't posted in a couple of days. I made this card for last weeks SCS Sketch Challenge. The sentiment and lobster are from GinaK's new summer line. I just can't get enough of them. The paper is from DCWV Summer Stack which I bought at JoAnn's. I don't usually buy the big packages of paper because so many of the pages end up being papers that I won't use but this pack is great and I just can't wait to use all the wonderful papers that are in it. This was a fun sketch challenge. I think I will try to play with this sketch some more this weekend when I get some time to sit down and stamp. I hope you're all having a terrific weekend!
Stamps: GinaK
Paper: DCWV, summer sun, green galore, gable gree, red, white, bashful blue
Ink: red, gray, black
Accessories: cuttlebug embossing envelope, ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Super super cute. That little lobster is so stinkin' cute. Love the layout too. Gotta love that paper. I am having fun with mine too.

Libby Hickson said...

I love how bright & cute this is - and that little image is just adorable! Haven't bought any Gina K stamps yet, you are definitely tempting me!