Friday, May 11, 2007

Beate's Sketch Challenge


Rush on over to Beate's Blog. She is giving away some cool Blog Candy. In order to be entered into the drawing you have to make a card using her sketch challenge. I fell in love with this sketch when she made a card with it last week and now I have the perfect excuse to use it! I am also trying to make some more cards with my Ginak set that I bought to help support Autism Speaks but am struggling with it a little. This sketch was a great jumping off point. Here's what I came up with. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!
Stamps: Ginak's Love you to Pieces
Paper: celery, amethyst, rose, white
Ink: celery, amethyst, rose, black
Accessories: cuttlebug embossing folder, gross-grain, crystal effects, distressing tool

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristine,
It looks great. I LOVE your card! Gorgeous!!!! Thanks for playing!

Allison Rankin said...

Super blog...I found you from Beate's site! I love your creations!

Rose Ann said...

Kristine, You did great with this set, and with Beate's challenge. Super!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!!! I need to get my set ordered from Gina K Designs.

Jill MacDonald said...

I love it!
The colors are fun and the layout is great!

Jill

Unknown said...

Fabulous card!!

Rochelle W said...

Great job with the challenge. I love your card.