Thursday, September 13, 2007

Farm Sketches


While I am waiting for delivery of my new Cornish Heritage Farms stamps I decided to use some that I all ready have for today's sketch challenge. This sketch challenge was posted on SCS yesterday.

For my first card I used Bossy the cow for the main image. The cute cow print in the background was stamped with CHF's Cow Print Backgrounder. The sentiment is from CHF too!




Paper: Black, White
Ink: black
Accessories: markers, ribbon

The second card I made uses Mr. Rooster and the Just Chicken' In sentiment from CHF. I dry embossed a piece of summer sun card stock and sponged rust ink on it for the BG. I love these fun images! I hope you do to!








Stamps:
Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: Rust, summer sun, Wasabi
Ink: black, rust, summer sun, wasabi
Accessories: ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder, sponge

10 comments:

Patti said...

These are great! Super choices of stamps!! Wonderful as usual! :)

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with the stamps! Too cute

Anonymous said...

Kristine, these cards are too cute! I love the sentiments - what fun it would be to receive one of these in the mail! Nice job:)

Rochelle W said...

These are both super cute. I love how you have the words long the side.

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are adorable, love the colors you used with the images.

Carol said...

I really like how you put the sentiment in the left panel - it fits the sketch perfectly. Great focal image too!

Sharon said...

Too cute! This is really a fun card and I love the colors.

Liz said...

What a great way to use these stamps. Fantastic! Thanks, Liz

Unknown said...

Love the farm animals Kristine - great cards!! :)

Laura Roth said...

Oh My! Those turned out so nice!