Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ready for Fall

I made two cards for yesterday's color challenge. The colors? Really Rust, River Rock, and Choclate Chip. Emily asked us to send our cards to a young girl named Victoria who is fighting cancer. Read about it here. Making a fun card for a teenage girl using fall colors was a challenge. But I figured you can't go wrong with Bella so I grabbed my cruiseabella for Victoria's card. It's going in the mail today. Even if you didn't make a color challenge card, please still drop one in the mail for her.


Stamps: Stampingbella
Paper: Rust, chocolate, river rock, apple cider DP, Vanilla
Ink: Black, chocolate
Accessories: primas, ticket corner punch, bling


I made another card for the color challenge just for fun with the scraps laying on my craft table. This is also an old SCS sketch challenge. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Have a great day!


Stamps: Zoofari, Hero Arts Sentiment
Paper: Apple Cider, rust, chocolate, vanilla, river rock
Ink: chocolate, rust
Accessories: scallop circle punches, circle punches, scallop edge scissors, gel pen

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the colors and polka dotted paper, these cards are great.

Sharon said...

How fun! These cards are a riot and I love the colors you chose!

Jenn D said...

I love this Bella image! What a fantastic card to send out. The Zoofari card is so cute too. I love these colors together.

Anonymous said...

I sent Victoria a card today too. Your cards are great, and I love that bella stamp! Love the colors too! Nice job!

Lisa Silver said...

Great colors and designs! I love these cards!

Thanks for sharing!
Lisa

Theresa said...

Love your bella card! Colors, stamp, layout etc etc.!!!