Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Celebration

For Celebration Tuesday I thought I would share one of my old standby birthday cards. Years ago, when I first started stamping I saw a similar card in the SCS gallery and decided to case it. I have been making this same card ever since then. I always have a few made up in different colors. It's a pretty simple card and yet so pretty in person. The cake is embossed and colored with markers. I put a little stickles on the candles and I used a BG stamp on the card base but you can't see it in the picture. It's funny to look at it now because I feel the need to add something...brads, primas...I don't know...just something...but I'll leave it alone!

Happy stamping!

Stamps: All Stampin' Up
Paper: Apricol, pumpkin, white
Ink: Black Craft, pumpkin
Accessories: markers, ribbon, silver cord, sponge, stickles

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the colors and image, great card.

Rochelle W said...

I do the same thing. Cute card.

Unknown said...

You never have to mess with a classic! It's a great card Kristine!